RESOUND are looking for a new Musical Director to lead us into our second decade, and to build upon on the success of our first ten years!
Founded in 2011, Resound Male Voices is a small choral group based in Brighton and Hove. The choir performs an eclectic range of works, from 16th Century rounds through to Broadway musical numbers and cool jazz. For the past ten years it has been led by Stefan Holmström, who has developed the group's reputation for its commitment to quality and developing its singing and ensemble work. We are now looking for somebody who will build on this work and take RESOUND to even greater heights.
- Running rehearsals once a week on a Monday evening in Brighton (2.5 hours)
- Preparation for those rehearsals
- Development of rehearsal tracks for members
- Arranging music as required
- Working with the Assistant Musical Director in rehearsals
- Creating concert formats in conjunction with members of the committee
- Working with the committee member involved with music acquisition
- Additional rehearsals prior to concerts
- Travelling with the group to events outside Brighton & Hove
- Devising and leading activities for the annual weekend residential
- Attending monthly committee meetings
Competitive rate of pay. Application deadline: 9AM, SUN 30th MAY
For an informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application is by expression of interest and should be send to email@example.com